Natural Health Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 3-02/03/2012

I definitely had a lack of energy today. It felt like a huge chore to stand and wash the dishes...i literally felt like my neck couldn't hold my head up. My upper back to the top of my head ached.

I started my morning off again with my strawberry, raspberry, banana, smoothie. I decided to stick with the same juices that I drank yesterday since I knew I enjoyed them. At 4:00 I had the carrot juice, and at 8 I had the kale juice again. So I ended up drinking 4 16 ounce glasses of juice.

I noticed that my stomach felt less hungry during the day...I had less "rumbles." And when I would drink the juice I could feel it flowing through my body. I could feel it hit my stomach and fill it. Very hard to describe, but it is an extremely satisfying feeling.


Tonight was the first time I had to cook for Shane and Kenna. I made them homemade mac and cheese with caramelized onion. It sure smelled and looked good. But I sat down at the table with them to "eat" and I enjoyed my juice.

Maybe tomorrow I will feel adventurous and try some new juices :)

No comments:

Post a Comment