Natural Health Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Day 9-02/09/2012

18 pounds down! If I can loose another 5 pounds by the time I finish in 4 days I will be extremely happy. The perfect start to adapting a more active lifestyle. And I tried a new morning juice!

2 cups watermelon
2 cups cantaloupe
1" ginger
Juice as usual
As you might expect this was very pleasing. A highly refreshing watermelon drink. Watermelon is also known to aid in weight loss.

Prepared melons and ginger.

 

Processed

Paint strainer bag

Juice pulp inside bag
And squeeze...
Juice!!!!

At 12:30 I had the carrot juice from day 2 (carrots, celery, green apple, lemon, and spinach) and realized I hadn't posted a picture of that yet..so here it is!

It looks less green in person

At 6:00 my palate appreciated a cool glass of mean green, with a final serving of "V8" juice at 9:00.

Today I started to crave a few foods...a nice big salad with gourmet greens, tons of veggies and vinaigrette, homemade popcorn, and spaghetti. Shane and Kenna had pizza tonight and when it came out of the oven it smelled wonderful. But it didn't just smell like pizza as it normally seems to...I could very distinctly smell the green bell pepper and tomatoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment