Natural Health Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Day 4-02/04/2012

Today started very slowly. My headache is gone and my body aches are minimal, but my stomach itself is a little  sore, to the touch even. Tender would be more the word. I didn't even make my morning juice (again the same as it has been!) until 9:00. I got a lot of work done on the computer this morning, but with all the sitting and typing and lack of motivation I felt extremely lazy. Semi productive at the very best. I made my afternoon juice at 2:00 (mean green kale juice)!

Shortly after drinking my juice and taking my vitamin I started cleaning the house which progressed into taking my shower and getting ready...starting my day, but just really really late. I realized that physically I felt pretty good, which made me feel amazing mentally. My skin is everything but dry, but is not oily, it is just soft. My hair even seems softer...although this could also be because Kenna was rubbing Dr. Bronners Pepermint soap all over my head before I took a shower.

I had to run over to the neighbor's house and weighed myself quick while I was there. I have lost 7 pounds in 4 days! Starting to see my body's health increasing in multiple ways has me feeling very positive and motivated about what I am doing.

I am going to start taking pictures of the juice and of the various processes...the mean green juice is such an awesome bright green color.

I'm trying a different juice now..heres the recipe, its supposed to taste similar to V-8 juice. I'll comment later on what my taste buds think. I think I forgot to mention in my post about yesterday that the carrot and spinach juice I have been making, is almost equally as delicious as the mean green.

3 good handfuls spinach
2 large carrots 
1/8 large beet Root
1 green onion, including white part and green part
1 1/2 sticks celery
1 handful parsley
2 large tomatoes

I plan on making the carrot juice for my night juice at 9:00...I'm thinking I will feel as
good when I wake up tomorrow as I did this afternoon. As Kenna says "thats a great thing mom."

No comments:

Post a Comment